2010/08/20

★★【SPECIAL】Message From SeungRi - Congratulations For BIGBANG 4th Anniversary★★

Categories: , ,

Congratulations for 4th year anniversary,BIGBANG





BIGBANG~~ congratulations for the 4th year anniversary!!!~~^^



My brothers~ we will go for 10 years.. 20 years... 50 years... 100 years!!!!!!!!!All 5 of us together^_^



And I'm going to give a gift for our VIPsㅎㅎㅎ



It's my cool photo that I've just taken ~~~~~~~





Do you miss me?^^ I do miss you... from the heart



Please hold on just a little bit ....huh..



흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐흐



Look upon my photo VIP and cheer up~~



I've got to go ~~^^ -Seungri-

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Long live 1,000,000 years,BIGBANG!And sexy Seungri,come back to Twitter!!

Via YGBIGBANG

XOXO

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

blog comments powered by Disqus