2010/02/04

[TV]Hiroshi Tamaki -- "BIGBANG and TVXQ are cool.I want to work here in Korea"

Categories: , , , , , ,


He mentions BIGBANG @01:54^^

Tamaki Hiroshi aka Chiaki Shinichi from Nodame Cantabile (SeungRi's fav Japanese Drama) talked about BIGBANG, TVXQ, BoA and K-Pop on his recent visit in Seoul that "BIGBANG and Tohoshinki are cool. I want to work here in Korea." and "I think it's great that they are having the activities in Japan. Since there aren't so many Japanese artists have performed in Korea, I hope I can do that in my upcoming concert."

Tamaki was in Seoul on 29- 31 January, 2010 to promote "Tamaki Hiroshi Live Tour 2009-2010 Alive in Seoul" which will be held in Korea in March 2010. He's got a large fanbase in Korea and I guess that SeungRi's one of them?!

Via VIPZ

XOXO

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

blog comments powered by Disqus